[BKARTS] Book arts in Manhattan, New Haven, Providence?

My husband and I will be visiting each of these locations, as well as NE and coastal CT, later this month and would love to know about any exhibits, studios, libraries or shops displaying/selling book arts (or related materials) that we shouldn't miss. We are amateur letterpress printers in Santa Barbara, CA, and also collectors of small handmade books and pop-up books.

Thanks for any recommendations you can send our way!

Pam Maines