Re: [BKARTS] Paper stores in Portland, Oregon?

There are several good places in Portland.  Art Media is downtown and has a good selection, Oblations is in the Pearl District (close to downtown) and is a lovely place, and Columbia Art Supply on Burnside is great as well.  Have fun.
Christine

> Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:55:12 -0300
> From: erzike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BKARTS] Paper stores in Portland, Oregon?
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Lots of us on the road, it seems.
>
> I would love to hear recommendations for great places to see/buy paper in
> Portland, Oregon.
>
> Happy trails!
> Alex Appella
> www.transientbooks.com
>

> __________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4009 (20090415) __________
>
> ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.
>
> http://www.eset.com

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.