Re: [BKARTS] exhibit entries wish list

That's a good call, Johanne - there is inconsistency within the artists' world about submission processes and some streamlining would be welcome. A recent exhibit (not book arts but botanical) to which I was accepted just needed the image, some information about it and contact information. The details were due shortly after acceptance. Fair enough.

Your comment seems very pertinent, since I usually tweak my artist's statement for each exhibit and audience. Resumes and bios I suppose can stay on hand, but even then, sometimes there are size limits or focus on content. It takes time to make one for each purpose (in my case, scientific art, fine arts, botanical, or book arts).

Thanks,

Kathy