Re: [BKARTS] Paper stores in Portland, Oregon?

You could come to my store--the Accidental BookMaker. It's located about 25
miles west of Portland, on your way to the beach. The address is 1928 21st
Avenue, Forest Grove, OR 97116. Phone 503-357-7263. We carry all kindss of
book making supplies including a new shipment of decorative papers as well as
several varieties of text papers.

Patricia Grass

Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops –
Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631252x1201390195/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213968550%3B35701427%3Bh)