[BKARTS] Who's on the book list?

Dear Michael Carosone,
Please don't assume that the book list is anything more than a lot of individuals who make books and read the book list.  Just as in society at large, we face homophobes. we can all see that we face them here as well. We also see some people who posture with nearly unintelligible sentences and patronize researchers they don't know.  But I'm comforted by the fact that this discussion includes the "bright moments" (as Rahsaan Roland Kirk would say) of John Cutrone and Jet Foncannon and others.  I'm sure that book people, gay or straight, who are interested in your research will find their way to you.  Hopefully, you will let us know when your dissertation is complete.
Best wishes,
cj grossman
www.ArtJazzBooks.com