[BKARTS] Book arts in Manhattan, New Haven, Providence?

Hi Pam,

Please feel free to contact the Studio off-list and do check our website.  We are located in the middle of it all - Union Square, NYC!

Best,
Mindy Belloff
Studio On The Square:

An intimate setting for learning

Book Arts & Letterpress Workshops

http://www.StudioOnTheSq.com

or http://www.IntimaPress.com

Tel: 917-412-4134

>From:    Pam Maines <pam.maines@xxxxxxx>
My husband and I will be visiting each of these locations, as well as
NE and coastal CT, later this month and would love to know about any
exhibits, studios, libraries or shops displaying/selling book arts (or
related materials) that we shouldn't miss.   We are amateur letterpress
printers in Santa Barbara, CA, and also collectors of small handmade
books and pop-up books.