Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 14 Apr 2009 to 15 Apr 2009 (#2009-106)

Dear Daniel,

The Printers Chappel of Santa Cruz is having a talk by local C&C Press on
Saturday, April 25. The gang will all be there. Contact me for details.

Felicia
--

Felicia Rice
Moving Parts Press

ph 831 427-2271
fx 831 458-2810

frice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.movingpartspress.com

Please see our website for the newest publication,
EL ALFABETO ANIMADO The Lively Alphabet.

on 4/15/2009 9:00 PM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system at