Re: [BKARTS] Venice

There is a wonderful paste paper maker near the entrance of the Guggenheim Museum. He makes papers with block prints of Venetian buildings and all kinds of other wonderful tings. I can't read his signature, sorry. Next door is a charming antique shop as well. Head straight south from the entrance gate of the Guggenheim for a little while and I think there is a little turning to the right or left into a tiny square. The two shops are on the south side.

Another, better known marbling shop was mentioned and somebody will remember that one.

Signa Houghteling

Cyd Martin wrote:
We are headed to Venice next week. Somehow I've misplaced the recent
recommendations that folks gave for the ultimate marbled paper source
there...and, as long as I'm at it, how about good art supplies, paper, and
whatever else. Thanks much!

Cyd