Re: [BKARTS] Queer Studies

Thanks for posting this, Paul. My original question was re how this term
came to be used as it appears it now is. I have had gay family/friends my
entire life, gay grandson, etc. and just had not heard it used this way. Of
course Eugene is so laid back everyone cheers during the annual parade when
the "Dykes on Bikes" contingent appears. Not a lot of overt homophobia here.
My only problem is trying to remember to refer to the neighbor's son as
"she," now that she's in the process of transgendering. After watching this
young woman grow up as a boy it's a bit mind twisting. Always new things to
learn in this world.

Regards, Lee
Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper