[BKARTS] God's Eyes -- previous post

Does BOOK-ARTS-L have an archive?
I am looking for the post by the artist who wants to collect God's Eyes (posted earlier in the year) -- I put the email in a "safe place" and now I cannot find it -- if someone could forward to me the contact information for the artist, I would be grateful.
Send the address to cherylscollins@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cherylscollins@xxxxxxxxxxx> -- my home email.
Thank you.
Cheryl