Re: [BKARTS] God's Eyes -- previous post

Why yes, it does. See the link in the footer of this message or here <http://www.philobiblon.com>. Both will take you to the main page (search box in sidebar at left). Regrettably, email addresses get stripped out once in the archive to protect subscribers from spam...

The archive has been a part of the list since inception in 1994.