Re: [BKARTS] good leather substitue for calf

Dear Joycelyn,

I have found this leather very similar to Calf and takes blind and foil stamping very well.

Melanie

Melanie von Gunten
Bridge Publications

http://www.harmatan.co.uk/leathers/zaragoza.html

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:23:08 -0500, J. Merchant wrote
> Hello-
>
> I want to bind a book with a leather which resembles dark calf, but I
> don't want to use calf. Is there some good substitute for calf? I was
> thinking maybe kangaroo???
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Joycelyn Merchant
> www.bookclasp.com

> --
> Filter4: This message has been scanned for viruses and
> believed to be clean.

Melanie von Gunten
Bridge Publications
4751 Fountain Ave.