From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter
D. Verheyen
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 2:44 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] God's Eyes -- previous post

Why yes, it does. See the link in the footer of this message or here
<http://www.philobiblon.com>. Both will take you to the main page
(search box in sidebar at left). Regrettably, email addresses get
stripped out once in the archive to protect subscribers from spam...

The archive has been a part of the list since inception in 1994.

At 02:36 PM 4/18/2009, you wrote:
>Does BOOK-ARTS-L have an archive?
>I am looking for the post by the artist who wants to collect God's
>Eyes (posted earlier in the year) -- I put the email in a "safe
>place" and now I cannot find it -- if someone could forward to me
>the contact information for the artist, I would be grateful.
>Send the address to
>cherylscollins@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cherylscollins@xxxxxxxxxxx> -- my home
email.
>Thank you.