Re: [BKARTS] Book Cloth Recommendation Sought

To: everyone on the book arts list

I work in a Book manufacturing and publishing company.  I am a part of the team that designs our fine leatherbound editions books. I'm regularly looking for new and different materials to use for our speciality ediiton books.  I right now am in search of different ways to gild the books.  Currently we can do both gold and silver gilding.    I'm looking for anyone who has successfully gilded in other colors i.e. copper or bronze or anyother foil color.

Any information as to foils or methods to do this would be much appreciated.

Thanks.  (You can write to me on or off the list.  )

Melanie

Melanie von GuntenBridge Publications, Inc. melanievg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx