[BKARTS] FS Tools of the Trade - Book Magnifying Glass

We just received in a fresh batch of the Bookseller's Magnifying glasses.
These feature 8 LED lights, case, and batteries.  They are perfect for
bookseller/hobbyist use - a must have when out on the road or at the
cataloging desk.

We sold a fair number to the list, and now have replenished our stock.

15.99 plus shipping (select standard shipping as we automatically upgrade
this to priority for our list friends).

The URL is:

http://bibliotique.us/si/bookielight.html

Thanks!

David

--
BIBLIOTIQUE - Online sales of Books, collectibles, art, and items of value.

Visit our website at:  www.bibliotique.net
Visit our shop in New Paltz, NY
BARNER BOOKS