Re: [BKARTS] An Amazing Lincoln Memorial Notebook on Display-

Delightful and related web projects, both dealing in particular with the
ways the authors spend their money, include Cat & Girl's donation derby (
http://catandgirl.com/dderby/) and Kate Consumption's drawings of her
purchases and credit card statements (
http://obsessiveconsumption.typepad.com/).

Neither is exactly an artist's book in the traditional sense, but both seem
germane regardless.