From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Robert E Blesse
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 11:39 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Binders Board

Does anyone know if there is someone on the west coast that sells
binders board in full-size or half sheets? I need to get some as quickly
as possible and it seems like most of the board comes from suppliers in
the East. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

-- Bob Blesse

Robert E. Blesse
Director, The Black Rock Press