Re: [BKARTS] Queer Studies ("Mind twisting?")

Lee,
"Mind twisting" is a bad and inappropriate choice of words.  Couldn't you think of something better?  And watching a pride march/parade does not mean that there is not much homophobia in your town.  Straight people have so much to learn.  And regarding learning: all one has to do nowadays is search the Internet for information; therefore, you can learn a lot about the word "queer" by simply searching the Internet.  It is not a homo-secret.
Ciao,

Michael Carosone

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.