Re: [BKARTS] Queer Studies ("Mind twisting?")

Thanks for the advice, Michael. I think in the long run that various groups
hurt themselves by being too harsh with those who are honestly trying to
understand. Please take my comments in the spirit in which they were
offered, without trying to put some kind of "spin" on them. I have no hidden
agendas. Really.

Regards, Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper