Re: [BKARTS] Queer Studies ("Mind twisting?")

we need to get back on topic i.e. book arts of whatever race, creed. orientation, but book arts.

thanks Peter!

On Apr 20, 2009, at 2:57 PM, Peter D. Verheyen wrote:

Please take this discussion back to a direct connection with the book arts and art scene in general (as appropriate). I've been very tolerant, and hope to continue doing so, but we need to get back on topic i.e. book arts of whatever race, creed. orientation, but book arts.
Failure to do so will result in my taking the list to moderated status

Thank you for your cooperation.

p.
Listowner (still), Book_Arts-L

Peter D. Verheyen