Re: [BKARTS] Bookcloth life?

Peter,

That is a great idea. I suspect this particular cloth is about 16-17 years
old. I didn't pay too much attention to the wrinkles, thinking that when I
glued the cloth to board (with a 50/50 mix) the crinkles would smooth out;
they didn't, but I didn't try your method of expanding it first.

How long do you let it sit with just the glue?

Katie