Re: [BKARTS] Onion Skin?

...and I remember that we used "onion skin" paper as "airmail" paper
because a letter in a matching onion skin envelope weighed an oz. or so and made
overseas mail affordable...this was back in the 40's and 50's for those too
young to remember that at one time mail traveled by boat and train.
;-)
bill

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on
the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!