[BKARTS] Onion Skin Paper

For those of us with family in parts of the world where one still writes with pen on paper, and to avoid prohibitive US Airmail postage cost, we use "onion skin" paper.  It is really a nice looking and very elegant paper almost reminiscent of a translucent parchment.

This past fall I brought a ream back with me from Europe. But a couple of US companies still make it.
Monique
m.mooreracine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
510-436-5602