Re: [BKARTS] Bookcloth life?

As long as it took to relax and stop curling. The important thing is to glue out the cloth, NOT the board, and to use the mixture that has more moisture. The only time I really use straight PVA is to assemble box trays, apply spine linings (after applying Japanese paper barrier with paste), and putting down hinges. Everything else is mix.

p.