[BKARTS] Moderated Status for List

Because some folks (from all ends of the spectrum) don't get it, I placed the list on moderated status yesterday evening. Some messages made it the list earlier, but for every one of those I get at least 5-10 more off list urging me to take action one way or the other, some rather virulent. As I just don't have the time/inclination to deal with those, the blanket action of setting the list to moderated seemed best.

Please continue to contribute to discussions on the list, but have patience if you don't see your message right away. While I seemingly live online, I do need my beauty sleep (doesn't help) and have to tend to my day job and responsibilities.

Many thanks for your patience and support,

p.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>