[BKARTS] Onion Skin

I used Onion Skin paper for a project a few years ago. I got it from a
company called Esleek. Unfortunately, they were bought out by Southworth,
and it hasn't been offered since, that I'm aware of. I don't know of another
source. I googled and found the Paper Mill Store which may have some stock
left over http://www.thepapermillstore.com/pages.php?pageid=65

Good luck.

Amy Borezo
www.shelterbookworks.com