[BKARTS] Binders Board

Without knowing the quantity in question, there are always options.

If we are talking about quantities that would ship on a pallet, we have some
very good long haul freight companies that we use (long haul meaning only
serving destinations on the two coasts) that move shipments amazingly fast.

With these carriers if we ship on a Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, the
freight is delivered to the west coats on the following Wednesday.  This
means that if we ship a pallet on Friday it is delivered in three days.  And
there prices are just about equal to regular freight carriers.

If the quantities you are looking for are small, there is always the option
of sending overnight a small quantity, with the remainder following by a
slower method of travel.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas