[BKARTS] 2 new books available

I've expanded my repertoire from one of a kind, NFS books to limited editions (also NFS) to limited editions FOR SALE (I know, my timing sucks). The first, DEAR DAIRY, will be announced in the upcoming edition of Artist Book News.  It is also available from Binding Arts, my website. http://www.bindingarts.com/Artist_Books.html

Hot off the inkjet is my latest book:

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I sat down and started pounding away at the keyboard. The results:

You Realize You're a Jew In a Small Town When.

Volumes I & II

By Debra Fink Bachelder

Written after 4,589 daze in Mount Gilead, Oyhio

Politically incorrect yet truthful, real-life experiences and observations suffered during the 12 plus years spent in a small Midwestern town after a lifetime on the east coast.  And to think I once cried for two weeks when I moved from New York to New Jersey.

Described as "hysterically funny" in unscientific test marketing-yes, I actually gave it to strangers to read on a flight to NY for Passover.

Each separate volume is 4.25" X 3.5" folded from an 8.5" by 14" sheet.  Four of the eight pages of text is printed over original photographs taken in and around the community for a total of eight original photos between the two volumes (I know you can do simple math but I wanted to make this as clear as possible since I can't attach images to the list-serve). Printed with an Epson photo inkjet printer with archival inks on digital, matte photo paper.

$15 for the pair includes shipping Such a deal. To order: send check or money order to Debra Fink Bachelder,  5151 Township Road 126, Mount Gilead, Ohio 43338.  Email: debra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please call if my email gives you problems-sorry, local service provider. Phone: 419 946-8506.

No kvetching on the list-serve. Email me directly.

Debra Fink Bachelder
Binding Arts
(419) 946-8506
www.bindingarts.com