[BKARTS] Listserv archives question

Some time ago there was a discussion on the list regarding inkjet papers
that had yellowed around the edges, and there was someone that gave a very
detailed and expert explanation as to why.  I also believe the remedy that
was advised was to put the papers in the sun.

I have a customer with the same problem who I am trying to help, and spent
about an hour now searching all sorts of word combinations in the archives
but can't seem to find it.  Does anyone else remember it?  Or better yet if
the author of that post reads this can you provide this information to me
again?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Aaron Salik