Re: [BKARTS] Onion Skin?

I believe Eaton is under Southworth brand now. Southworth is the only brand that offers, so far as I know, a high quality 100% cotton rag bond paper, for theses and business use. Their highest weight 100% cotton is 32 lb. I have used it to make booklets; very nice appearance.

Didn't see any onion skin online. Maybe an old stationer's would have a pad or two?

Kathy G