Re: [BKARTS] Onion Skin?

I vaguely remember onion skin paper being the cheap stuff to use for carbon
copies.  I had a good giggle recently explaining to my teenage son where Cc:
in email came from!

I didn't have any trouble finding onion skin paper when I searched on
google.

http://www.thepapermillstore.com/pages.php?pageid=383

They talk about its craft uses and its smooth surface for fountain pens.  I
didn't see anything about cockle finish though, or about that off-brown
color I remember from my childhood (this looks bright white).

I don't think I've seen anyone post this link in the discussion before,
sorry if this is redundant.
Rachel