Re: [BKARTS] Onion skin

I recollect using it in art school for tracing drawings. I currently use it for some
tessellations, origamic and varied paper and book arts. It is translucent and shows different
levels of folds especially when back lit. The paper I use has a vellum like quality.
Some teachers/artists still refer to parchment or tracing paper as onion skin.

JMP
www.joanmichaels.paque.com