Re: [BKARTS] Onion Skin?

Right on.  I worked as a typist in a lawyer's office typing  wills.   We
had one original and 6-7 copies on "onion skin".   Make a mistake and you
started all over----no erasures on a will!!!    Hope everyone appreciates their
computers today!

In a message dated 4/20/2009 4:54:44 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,