Re: [BKARTS] Secret Belgian Binding question

I love the Secret Belgian - - I sew the text block first, though I've never
thought to assemble the case first.  It seems like it would work well, and I
plan to try it.  The method I use I learned from Emily Martin.
You can see some photos of my Secret Belgians at
http://www.geocities.com/faenwyl/ (the two photo books in the large image)
and
http://www.geocities.com/faenwyl/ribbonbark.html (two views of the same
journal with a soft leather cover and maple-bark spine).

Cheers,
Cara