[BKARTS] Coptic binding class

Don't forget in your summer plans that the week of June 14-19 Susan Shie will be at Shakerag Workshops to give a class on Coptic Binding.

The following week June 21-27 Susan King will give a class on Developing ideas for artist's books.

Information is available at Shakerag.org or contacting the director at creishman@xxxxxxx .

Shakerag Workshops is a week long group of art intensive classes held at St.Andrews-Sewanee School in Sewanee, TN. We are located just off I-24 between Nashville and Chattanooga on the beautiful Cumberland. The workshops are taught by well known artists. The classes are great, the campus beautiful and the food great.

Information is available at Shakerag.org or contacting the director at creishman@xxxxxxx .