Re: [BKARTS] Onion Skin?

Good Morning Linda,

You put it so well, I thought I was the only one
left on the planet who used it as a second sheet when typing.

My, how time flies !

Ingrid wolsk

On Apr 20, 2009, at 4:50 PM, Linda M. Cunningham wrote:

Has anyone here ever heard of, or worked with onionskin paper? Is this an actual paper made using onion skin, or it just approximates onionskin? Similar to elephant hide paper? Is there such a thing?

Back when dinosaurs ruled the earth and humanoids used typewriters, onionskin paper was interleaved with carbon paper to provide actual, real-time copies.

It's the diametric opposite of elephant hide paper in thickness....

Cheers
Linda
--
Linda M. Cunningham      | Artists' Books and Fibre Studio
http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com