Re: [BKARTS] Hedi Kyle's Blizzard Book--instructions?

Thanks for the tip on where to get instructions.  I also found great
instructions that included photos in the Penland Book of Handmade Books.

Marvel Maring
Fine Art and Humanities Reference Librarian
Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library
The University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68182-0237