[BKARTS] WORKSHOP Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum

Letterpress Workshop with Jim Sherraden of Hatch Showprint
May 22, 23 and 24th
Jim Sherraden of Hatch Show Print in Nashville Tennessee will conduct a Letterpress printing workshop. Jim's work is known internationally and he regularly leads letterpress workshops throughout the country.

Register for this workshop by being one of the first fourteen people to send a check or money order in the amount of $400.00, made payable to the Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum. R.s.v.p., via e-mail, or by phone to our museum.

Please understand that you will not be officially registered until your check or money order is received by our museum.

Gregory R. Corrigan

Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum
1619 Jefferson Street
Two Rivers, WI  54241