Re: [BKARTS] Hedi Kyle's Blizzard Book--instructions?

Hi,

Does anyone else feel it is inappropriate for Green Chair Press to profit from Hedi Kyle's innovations and designs? I find it exasperating especially when Hedi is so generous to all of us in the book arts community. I know many people credit her and/or ask her permission when they use her structures and/or offer her instructions, and I believe this should be the norm. Permission was not obtained by Green Chair Press.

Thank you Marvel for using the instruction that Hedi herself provided...the instructions in the Penland book.

Best to all, Sharon Hildebrand