[BKARTS] Hedi Kyle book?

I have seen mention of the Penland book.  I found their website
yesterday.  It was a fascinating read.  I think I will get this book
on books since it seems so many people have good reviews.

I have found that I keep running into Hedi's name.  Are there any
books about her/by her?  So far I haven't found one, but my searches
aren't perfect.  It sure seems amazing that each time I turn around
I am finding something else to fall in love with, then once I read a bit
more I find attribution to Hedi.  Any books, upcoming classes, or
lectures by, or about, Hedi would be appreciated.

Thanks to all,
Tina