Re: [BKARTS] Secret Belgian Binding question

I want to say an enourmous "Thank You" to everyone.  Your suggestions,
direction and answers have helped tremendously.

Hilke, I am not offended at all.  I am extremely new in some techniques,
more confident in others.  Several I have stitched for years.  And I'm
always learning - so I guess I am a perpetual student, like most all artists
I know.

I appreciate the links several of you sent about various books.  There are
many I will be adding to my library in the near future.  Just as soon as I
get my son graduated from law school in May.  Then more of my money is
actually mine.  Lol

I have tiny covers (2x3inch) that I will practice on.  And will let you know
how they turn out.

In friendship,

Diana