Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 23 Apr 2009 to 24 Apr 2009 (#2009-115)

I'm sorry to hear there is no more onion skin in your stash but your
auction story is treasure enough!  I am delighted to hear people's
onion-inspired reminiscences.  The book I'm making is about an
interaction between a 'published' story and its manuscript version.
The two versions are interleaved and I want the manuscript version to
be on authentic onion skin. Everyone's stories are making me all the
more determined to gather enough onion skin paper for my edition.
I've had some generous people contact me already which I greatly
appreciate.  It is one of the wonders of this here inter-web thingy!

-Elisabeth Long (old enough to remember onion skin but young enough to
be a computer geek)