Re: [BKARTS] Hedi Kyle book?

Hedi Kyle will be one  of the 3 artists showcased in a major exhibition at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia (The Hybrid Book: Irma Boom, Gunnar Kaldewey, and Hedi Kyle) in conjunction with the Hybrid Book conference/fair, June 4-6 (www.hybridbook.org). The exhibition will be up through June-and there will be a catalog for sale. There's no question that Hedi Kyle is a treasure.

Regards,
Susan Viguers
Director, MFA Book Arts/Printmaking Program
The University of the Arts