Re: [BKARTS] Book artist grants

Probably a bit off your specific question, but lots of artists overlook grants available for small business/jobs training. I've attended a couple workshops, including my first year of PBI, on these funds. Sometimes you'll find things for product development, marketing, etc. You can usually find information through your local Small Business Development Center. (I know you're in Cancun, so....)

One program I'd love to see revisited would be one on the model the Women's Studio Workshop used to use, where you could produce the edition in your own studio instead of having to travel for a residency. Brings artists with kids/elder care/travel issues into the fold.

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
Mission Creek Press  -  Desultory Press
http://www.missioncreekpress.com

Are there any grants specifically aimed at book artists?

Have any artists on the list received bookart grants?