Re: [BKARTS] Book artist grants

Roberta Lavadour wrote:
Probably a bit off your specific question, but lots of artists overlook grants available for small business/jobs training. I've attended a couple workshops, including my first year of PBI, on these funds. Sometimes you'll find things for product development, marketing, etc. You can usually find information through your local Small Business Development Center. (I know you're in Cancun, so....)
It's not much of an option, but thanks anyway.

Also, although I am obviously interested personally, I'd like to be able to use the information in a document that I am putting together about the establishment acceptance (or lack of it) of bookart.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/