[BKARTS] Grants

Artist
Book News, the international publication that promotes book artists
to the world of institutional collectors, has offered grants to a
number of artists to be published, the last issue we had 2 book
artists who received the grants. The money comes from an anonymous
supporter of the book arts. I have no idea if we will continue to
receive grant money. I am very grateful to this supporter for all the
various kinds of support given. A true "angel of book arts".

By
the way it is not too soon to reserve your space to be in the October
issue of Artist Book News. This is the issue that hits the desk of
educational collectors not too long after they have received their
new school years budget. A very good time to be visible!

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
www.mysticalplaces.com
Publisher of Artist Book News