Re: [BKARTS] artists using color lasers

Hi Elsa:

I have used color ink jets and laser prints in my book art for years. I mix it in with everything else that I use.
It provides a wide array of options as I have printed on many different surfaces and incorporated it with other techniques such as drawings, lithographs, ethining, encaustic, and so on.

I use ink jet more than laser, as I have an ink jet at home, and it is a larger format, printing up to 13" x 19".

Jennifer