Re: [BKARTS] artists using color lasers

Hi,
I use a Ricoh color copier to print many books for clients and use it in my
classroom to teach others abot page layout and printing their books. I
don't know if you could call me an artist but I am a book maker.

Patrici Grass
Green Heron Book Arts

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572846x1201387511/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=
668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Aprilfooter427NO62)