Re: [BKARTS] Hedi Kyle's Blizzard Book--instructions?

Terrfic response, Patricia. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Those of us who teach often are in the same boat, but when you
think about it, it's wonderful to see how good information is disseminated
to others who will then use it and disseminate it.
Bertha Rogers