[BKARTS] Seeking Guillotine

I know most people on this list don't get involved in such equipment, but
maybe you know a printer or someone else closing down or selling an older
piece of equipment.

We are seeking a used electric guillotine with a minimum cutting length of
42".  Air table with extensions preferred but not essential, and the machine
would ideally located on the east coast.

We're going to start offering custom cutting of binders board, paper, mylar,
etc once we obtain the equipment.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas